[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] recipient training check-off list

Dear Romana, all due apologies for embarassing you like this and the lack of
foresight on my part this represents.

	The following is meant by no means as way of mitigation, and rather merely as
an explanation of the thoughts leading up to this, in hope that per hap we
can learn from them and hopefully make better of similair circumstances in
the future.

	I had taken notes when you trained me to train recipients, adding to it from
experience of a couple of later training sessions, something i well and truly
had together when you enquired should i wish to see the list you offered.
The list i had compiled myself, (to my knowledge with your knowledge) had
gone out for constructive critticism, seemingly without any ill feeling on
the part of anyone involved.  My follow up was aimed not at yourself in
particular, but rather to Computerbank as an whole and while i was initially
suprised by your reaction, i'm genuinely sorry i've caused this reaction and
undertake to consult you in future about consulting others before consulting
you, in hope for better handling and less offensive relations.

	Please, by all means, present the document/s you have in mind, and if it
still pleases you, i shall continue attempting to draft a standard operating
procedure for our recipient training.  Or, if you prefer, i'll hand what i've
come up with to whomever you nominate as better suited to the task, or by all
means drop the idea entirely.

Once again, all due apologies and best regards,

cromwell
Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/