[Computerbank] Computer Bank Digests

Hi Derek,
Mate you posted a request for interest in setting up a Computer Bank in
Cairns.. Did you get any bites yet ?

In any case..
I'd suggest you:/
Try to find you closest LUG and work up from there.
(there must be some between Brizzy and you guys ?)
Or just put the word out amongst the local "geek" brigade.
You could also post to the Linux Australia list.
(who may also be able to support you with mailing lists etal.

There are people on this list (or near by) who can help with structural
details, "management" etc.Those people are also likely to be REALLY
busy.In my opinion a good recycle/ training/advocacy centre needs be
driven by local people, with local intell.

2.2C worth :)
Pete

--
Mesage Composed: Fri Jan 30 15:12:27 UTC 2004
Calendar events:

< http://www.gnu.org/software/tetum/ >
< http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner >
< gossner@arcom.com.au >