[Computerbank] computers ====> Mudgee

Let's cut to the chase on this...

You want Computerbank computers in Mudgee, Don, and Computerbank has, at
least in the past, been *very excited* to get them to you. Computerbank has
the computers to send to you (right, Grant?) and you Don have a truckie
ready to pick them up from 92 Rosslyn St, West Melbourne (right, Don?).

Everyone accepts that you Don know Linux well enough to do what
Computerbank wants (right, Kylie?).

So, when can your truckie do the pick up? Sometime next week? What day?

(( I know I'm not the one to do this but this has taken so long to
coordinate when it all appears to be so simple ))

Regards to all, Bruce (Melb)