latest in Bill

Bill is to stay in hospital until next Friday at least.

(That's my guess -- because he is going into theatre next Tuesday and he
had a similar operation on the other leg three years ago. The hospital does
not advise non-family of anything further and I can't contact his wife,
Freda, just now.)

See http://www.armc.org.au/pages/find.htm for public transport and other
advice.

                  Posting cards and letters:

                  Bill McPherson
                  Ward 8C
                  ARMC
                  Studley Road
                  Heidelberg  3084

                  Faxes *right to* the ward: (03) 9496 3896

Note: it's the AUSTIN hospital.

                  Send flowers (etc) to:

                  Bill McPherson
                  Ward 8C
                  Austin Hospital
                  Burgundy St
                  Heidelberg, VIC

Here's a map of the Austin complex, it's a rabbit warren:
http://www.armc.org.au/pages/austinsite.htm (Melway 31J4)
... park outside the grounds; pedestrians enter from Burgundy St.

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/