Discussion paper on National development

Hi all,

The national structure discussion paper (drawn up by Clayton Utz) is available
as a download at http://www.computerbank.org.au/important/

It\'s a rtf file and was originally done using MSword. The attachments the
document refers to are not included.

The paperwork for national registration is with Clayton Utz and will be
finalised in the next few days, and then we can all call ourselves Computerbank
Australia Inc. :))) Watch out for the official announcement next week! (Penni to
announce!)

The next stage, the rewriting of the VIC consitution to reflect a national
organisation is taking place as we speak - and the new version will be posted
out to this list for discussion on Monday the 25th of June. (Thanks Trish!) Look
out for it!

Cheers,

Kylie

www.projectx.com.au