Re: GNUniversity

"Buddrige, David" wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for their responses and suggestions.  Sorry it has
> taken me so long to draft a reply.  Been flat-out busy this last couple
> of weeks, but have been thinking about GNUniversity with a view to
> putting some flesh around the idea.
>
> Ideally, I'd like to set up a formal project - perhaps through
> source-forge or somesuch, bt for the moment, I'll get down the basic
> ideas and send it off to everyone who has responded for comment.

SEUL will be happy to host such a project.  You can take a look at our
hosting guidelines at <http://www.seul.org/pub/hosting.html>.  Let me and
Roger Dingledine <arma@seul.org> know if you want to avail yourselves of the
offer.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/