[Computerbank] New distro

I wish to sound out people as to what would be of use in a new distro for computerbank victoria. All invited to a meeting Thursday 23/6/03 starting at 6.00 pm. We will also find out if we have enough skills to tackle what people propose.Iwould invite those who are not able to attend to post to the list with subject line New Distro

Look forward to seeing some energy on Thursday
Regards Rob B