FYI: a note I sent to Telstra EasyMail

EasyMail is the pay per email service, 25c for 6 emails or something
like that.

No flames about Telstra please, I am trying to push Linux here.

-- BEGIN included message

Dear Mr Ken Yap

Thank you for your email dated 08/03/99 regarding Telstra easymailTM.

We are grateful for the time you took to inform us of your thoughts.  Your
comments have been forwarded on to the Telstra marketing team responsible
for the development and marketing of Telstra easymail.

If you have any further enquiries please contact one of our consultants on
1800 637 752.

Yours Sincerely
Angela on behalf of Tanya Purdie
Telstra Online Channel
Sales and Service
TM Trademark of Telstra Corporation Limited

Telstra Online Channel
Sales and Service
Email: 	info@telstra.com.au
Web: 	http://www.telstra.com.au
Ph:	1800 637 752 (8am-6pm Monday to Friday)