Web page updates and thanks

I have updated the main web page a little - and i have updated
the melbourne web pages. The melb pages include a link to the
current connnie and also have the agenda for this Sunday's
meeting. Hope to see many of you then! I've also added the
suggested tools page re: Davids suggestion. (finally) - :)

It's great to see that everything is moving along so well -
thanks to everyone that is making (and has made) this all
possible. :)

We have received many queries from more people willing to help.
(volunteers, donations and supporters!) We all should be proud of
our work to date - as many things seem to be falling in place.

Onwards we go...:)

Cheers,

Kylie