CBV meetings

Quick note for anyone who is interested.

CBV meetings will now be scheduled as per the following.

- Admin team / committee meeting for paper shufflers :)
  Every 2nd monday of a month.
  Others are welcome to come along.

- General open meeting / gathering. Talk both admin and technical.
  Last Monday of the month.

Other admin meetings / technical meetings as arranged / required.

(We expect to be able to move into our new home at the Horticultural Hall
very soon...so we hope to have some working bees, installfests scheduled
then)

Next Admin meeting = 10th March

All meetings will be held at the Innovation Centre, commencing at 7pm,
until advised otherwise.

An Agenda - for all meetings will be posted by the Wednesday before a
Monday meeting. Any supporting documentation will also be posted.

If you wish to add an agenda item - please contact either me or Trish
before the day it is due to be distributed. (Tuesday)

Cheers,

Kylie

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/