[Computerbank] Computerbank Australia Conference in March

Hi all,

This probably only applies to vic people (but who knows?) because the
conference is in Melbourne. :)

In Melbourne on March 23rd/24th with reps from other states attending.
An official program will be posted on our website shortly but generally
sessions will only be open to cai-aus committee members who have
important committee issues to work out. :)

On the Saturday night of the conference, around 6pm til late we are
hoping to have a dinner (bring a plate to share style - and it may be
themed food!) and a little fundraiser amongst ourselves. I was thinking
a little geek trivia session - or network games (or both) but am open to
other suggestions. :)  So speak up real soon because time is not on your
side. :)

Anyway - just want all to keep this date/time in mind and let me now if
you intend to come along. RSVP's for this should make it to me by Monday
fortnight. :)  More details to come so stay tuned.

Cheers,

Kylie