[Computerbank] Age coverage of Recycling groups

  Hi all,

In yesterdays IT (Next) section of the Age / SMH, or whatever you might
have in your State, there was a big list of Recycling organisations. All
of the Computerbank's, Computer Bank's and Computer Angels, were listed.

Unfortunately this information was a little inaccurate - for eg: Richard
Hayes and Patricia Fraser as contacts for NSW, VIC, and then an
incorrect URL for Computer Angels. Then there was the inconsistency of
naming convention. :)

But - good news is - that Computerbank has representation in States
where no one has! Eg: SA! and WA! This is great news!

Another positive of the list (and our name starting with a C) is that we
were the first group for each State that recycled computers to
disadvantaged!

On the matter of who spoke to the Age - I have no idea - no one from the
National Committee has any idea - so I wonder if anyone on this list has
any idea of how the inaccurate info made it's way into a national
publication?

I have called the Age to find out more...but if anyone here know's
anything - please let us know! :)

Cheers,

Kylie