[Computerbank] Easter Monday at Computerbank

Hi Team, (in Vic)

Because of the Easter holiday period - we are going to do a special
'open up' on Easter Monday day at Computerbank in Melbourne. (Thats 92
Rosslyn Street West Melbourne folks -telephone no is 9600 9161).

So, for all those folk who would normally be at work on a monday - this
is your chance to come down and see whatit is that happens here at
Computerbank.

We are not going to start too early - so come down at 1pm. :)

Grant and Penni Diffey will be on deck to lend a hand and show people
(without clues) what to do. :)

If you intend to come - dont reply to me - reply to
moose@artificial-stupidity.net or just turn up at 1.

Cheers all and have a great Easter holiday. :)

Kylie
(...off to protect East Gippsland forests for the weekend!)