[Computerbank] CAI-VIC Branch opening times for tomorrow (WED 19th)

Hi all Vics,

This is a wee reminder to Victorian Volunteers....hopefully this email will
prevent disappointment and waiting. :))

Over the past few weeks we have noticed that volunteers have been coming in
early (as in before midday) - while this is fine when there is something on
(like a meeting or an induction)... tomorrow is a different story.

Tomorrow (WED 19th March) CAI-VIc will be open from midday (12 NOON) only. No
one (that I am aware of) will be at CAI-Vic before this time. If you come in
early - you may have to wait til someone gets there.

Normal hours for Wednesday are 12 -5.00 (ish). Thursday and Friday we are
open from 9.30-5.00 (On Thursdays and Fridays we run a Work for the Dole
Program).

We are also open on Saturdays (although it is still best to call and confirm
before you come) from 1pm - 5pm. During this time we run recipient training
(and many volunteers help with this) so it can get very busy.

The CAI-Vic phone number is 9600 9161.

Cheers,

Kylie

---