Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

Romana,

> Re Hardware, the new structure reassigns Hardware to various
> people.....but we still need people on board for procurement & storage
> etc..

For the moment, anybody who is thinking about volunteering for any of
the "roles" under Tech/Hardware and Office (who aren't already doing
something already) should speak to me before actually doing anything.

One of the first things I need to do is take a stocktake of all the
hardware and people assets we have at hand and where that is located.

Therefore, it's probably best that the hardware stays where it is for
the moment unless it is required to build a recipient's machine or
network.

I shall be calling a meeting to deal with this in the first week of
May...

DSL
--
Rtext/html$* $#error $: 553 html mail refused