[Computerbank] Computerbank Victoria End Year Report for 2005

Afternoon all,

If you are interested in reading about what we got up to during 2005,
pop along to http://vic.computerbank.org.au/Members/kylie/endyrreport05
for all the details.

Quick Summary:
2005 has been one our our biggest years ever! Some of the things that
made it big included sending more than 400 computers out to community
groups and individuals (both in Victoria and overseas), preventing
tonnes of computers and electronics from ending up in landfill,
providing more than 400 hours of Linux end user training, and increasing
our revenue by over 100%.

Also be great to hear about what other recycling groups have been up
to.

Cheers,

Kylie