Re: $5 p/m casual account

Thanks for the info Ken - I'll get in touch with Zip and try the system - I understand Zip are in Melbourne and Sydney.

If we use the Easymail type spec we'd only be online minimun 60sec - max 90sec.

I believe even STD callers could afford the telephone charges to Melb. for that time.

Do all interested know the format of Easymail. The CD is available free from Telstra for testing or can be downloaded. I'ts totally automated and we could help our funding by selling ads like Telstra. I'm sure we could do a better job as they waste a hell of a lot of usable space with their screen design.

Bill McPherson
-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/