assistance for Kylie to get us really FIRING!!

Hello everyone,

I've said this in conversation with a few of you..

Computerbank needs other help than it is getting, from people outside those
we've usually thought of as volunteers. There are people who don't know one
end of a computer from the other who would be excited to help get these
computers out to the people you guys are fixing them up for.

What am I talking about?

People with no particular skills at all but also...

* storemen and packers
* truckers, taxi drivers and couriers
* bookkeepers and office workers
* secretaries and writers
* social workers and psychologists
* teachers and carers
* lawyers and insurers

You name it, we need people to...

* do the bookwork
* answer the phones
* pick up donations
* deliver the fixed computers
* make applications for grants
* develop the national constitution
* organise "things"
* clean up around the place
* manage the petty cash
* type up "stuff"
* coordinate the meet-and-greet of all these volunteers
* come up with good ideas they then *do*
* etc.

There are tonnes of jobs people can do to lighten the load of those who now
do the fixing of the computers and the going on TV (THREE times Kylie!
Bloody ripper!).

All of it is now in place for Computerbank to really DELIVER -- except this
essential back up team ... who knows someone who might help in this way?

If so, tell them to ring 9600 9161 or drop in any day to 92 Rosslyn St,
West Melbourne. A few hours a week at any time that suits them would be GREAT!

PLEASE forward this to any email list or notice board you know of.
(including the other Computerbank mailing lists)

It is time we energised this whole operation and to do it we need this *new
blood*.

Bruce (03) 9372 0052

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/