Re: [Computerbank] Linux Tutorial

At 03:58 PM 05/11/2002, you wrote:
>This tutorial was recommened on the LinuxSA users list - looks very
>interesting!
>Maybe we need to look at the sort of docs we have online(ie installed) for
>recipients...these things are great for some, not all, users:)
>
>Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition
>http://rute.sourceforge.net/
>
>Romana:)

Thanks for sharing this great resource. It is an ideal sys admin type
reference for members and recipients.

I have been working with the Progeny Debian User's Guide that was made
available under GPL in March, see:
http://archive.progeny.com/progeny/debian/doc/

The Progeny documentation source is in FrameMaker (bonus for me as this is
what I use for work). Mostly it is a matter of removing the Gnome specific
material. The rest is relatively distribution neutral.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)