[Computerbank] re: resignation

Without wanting to be competitive in any way, I also am in a position to
co-ordinate CBSA. I know that I will not be able to offer the same quality of
service that Romana has done, (I have Uni commitments etc), & I do not have
the same level of experience of either Rom or Shaun, but I have a shed ( :) )
& Im not afraid to use it.
I am unsure of the 'procedure' here, in terms of changing the guard, (ie.
whether it is a committee decision or whether someone just 'takes over') but
I am aware that there is a lot of pain, bitterness & recrimination floating
around here & I am offering a solution that does not come out of such
distress.

Due to several choices I find I must make, i am