[Computerbank] [Fwd: [cbnsw-public] Our Annual AGM]

Apparantly the net gods are not allowing this though:

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Penni Diffey <moose@artificial-stupidity.net>
To: cai-committee@lists.linux.org.au
Subject: [cbnsw-public] Our Annual AGM
Date: 10 Nov 2002 22:46:00 +1100

Hi all

This is the Official notification of an Annual General Meeting of Computerbank
Australia Incorporated.

This meeting will be held at #cbmeta on Sunday 24th November ( please note the
change of date) at 8pm EDST.

All members  are entitled to vote and speak at this meeting.

Proxies must be recieved by the Secretary by 21st November by snail mail.

We will follow Rule 9.3 re the Agenda.

Could all State Convenors make sure I have their State membership- details
before Tuesday? If there is a difficulty please feel free to call or email
me.

Nominations for all positions should be to me on the appropriate form  7 days,
by snail mail, before the AGM.

The Committee consists of
 President
Vice President
Secretary/Public Officer
Treasurer
Co ordinators
2 Ordinary members.

All nominations of members are welcome we are a National Group.

Pen