RE: [Computerbank] Victoria: Hardware classes for volunteers

Hiya,

I am definitely interested in attending this hardware how-to workshop,
however I have not yet been inducted ( I joined about 6 weeks ago, but then
went O/S and have only just returned).

Is it necessary to be inducted to attend a workshop?

If so, is there likely to be an induction before the 26th? Is it posible to
combine an induction with the how-to workshop? - i realise someone would
have to tke the xtra time to explain the other things relevant only to
induction and not to the hardware howto, ie health / Safety etc, so if
humanly possible I would get my friends Clae Gason and Jan Smith to come
also, and kill 2-3 birds with one stone. (Clae already a member, Jan
thinking of joining)

regards,

Wendy Langer :)