[Computerbank] Monitor Sale at Computerbank in Victoria

Hi folks,

<start plug>

Computerbank Victoria's warehouse is jam packed with monitors, so for a
short time, we will be selling 17" CRT monitors for $20!

Monitors can be purchased on Saturdays from 1-5pm at 483 Victoria St,
West Melbourne. For more information call 9600 9161 or visit our website
http://vic.computerbank.org.au/Members/jan/surplusStore/view.

All money raised from the sale of monitors goes back into our computer
recycling program. Get in quick before the offer expires or we've got
some space back.

</end plug>

Cheers,

Kylie