Community net access project ? (Victorian)

Hello everyone...

yesterday's Age has an article about a housing commission building which
is trying to set up one of it's flats as an internet cafe.  They had
out of date hardware that wasn't up to doing the trick, and were appealing
for help.  It was being organised by the Brotherhood of St Laurence, so I
gave them a call and suggested they look at our website and get in touch
if we seem relevant to what they're trying to achieve.

If the people who are working on the project have decent computer skills,
or are willing to learn, then this may be an ideal site for a Computerbank
network.

Peter Eckersley
(pde@vmore.org.au)

for techno-leftie inspiration, take a look at

http://www.computerbank.org.au/

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/