[Computerbank] Re: free computers for the A.C.T. disadvantaged

Keen and 'official' people..

I contacted the president of CASE in the A.C.T. as at the bottom and got
this response, it's important in such situations that we keep such positive
groups to be interested in setting up branches, this seems the best ever.

Who can help? Who is the 'official' Computerbank developer of chances like
this to not only spread the word but help new branches and nodes into
existence?

If Snug TAS can do it, surely Canberra A.C.T. can?

Regards to all, Bruce (Melbourne)