Re: Computerbank name

Bruce McCubbery wrote:

> At 12:17 13/09/00 +1000, Bill McPherson wrote:
> >...seems to indicate that first we should change our name to
> >Computerbank Australia Inc.
>
> Didn't that lawyer dude say this was the way to go, we could cover all of
> Oz by going that way?

It would be nice if one body could be set up to cover all of Australia,
particularly if incorporation/company fees and public-liability/other
insurance costs could be shared.

It save repetition X times over and means that each state doesn't have
to find a few thousand for these overheads to kick off.

A national body also means national deals for sponsorship can be
organised, etc.

The only thing I'm uncertain of is charity registration. I believe this
is on a state wide basis only.

   email: terryc@woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@zip.net.au
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/