[Computerbank] Re: [cai-vic] Radio question on free computers

--- On cai-vic recently, rbrown64@csc.com.au wrote:
> My sister heard someone asking about cheap/free computers on 3LO (ABC
> 774Hz)
> this morning around 10 am. The presenter said the list of places would be
> up on the
> ABC website tomorrow. So you may expect more phone calls tomorrow if we're
> on the
> list, otherwise we can probably get on the list if we're not.

The list of computer recyclers has been posted:
    http://www.abc.net.au/melbourne/stories/s939025.htm

The list seems comprehensive but dated.
Original field names in database would have been something like:

  Area, Organisation, Who Qualifies, Contact Name, Phone/E-mail.

Steve.

=====
If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
and the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort
then the socket packet pocket has an error to report!

     -- Ziegler/Seuss (excerpt)

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com