Soundtrack question

Hey Jens,

Does the music player support mod files?  Specifically XM files, like what
SoundTracker puts out?  When last we discussed it, you had built in midi,
ogg, and wav to the thing (if I remember correctly), but I don't recall if
Crimson will play mod files.

I ask because I'm working on a soundtrack for Armagetron, and they required
mod files (and I *really* wanted to write a metal soundtrack for it), so now
I'm working with mod files, so I figured when I do more for Crimson, it might
make better sense to fool with mod files instead of midi for the same reason
the armagetron guys wanted mod, midi is too unpredictable on different
machines (because of the sound banks when playing midi natively rather than
through a soft synth, like what we get in Linux).  No ideas yet on what kind
of sizes we're talking about, but those guys are a bit more flexible with
size (that is, until they see what I've worked up, but there's plenty of room
to work with).

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

The other day I... uh, no, that wasn't me.
		-- Steven Wright