Re: ENTRANCE disabled...TT_ENTRANCE cleared?

Hi Steve.

> Yeah, I noticed that I can no longer put the army nor aircraft back into
> the entrance of a building (repeatedly).
>
> For some reason, it would appear that the BIT for TT_ENTRANCE is cleared.
>
> Need to debug this carefully.  But based on the code examination, it
> looks to me that there is some form of memory corruption based on
> user-action such as:

>    Manufacturing (any) units

If this is with 0.4.8 try saving and loading next time this happens.
If that fixes it, you are seeing the loading bug that was already
fixed back in June. If you are interested in the discussion look for
posts with the subject "Units can't sometimes enter a shop" in the
archive (starting on June 12).

Jens