Re: Third tutorial map

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:47:33 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Andrej,

what's the current status of the next tutorial mission?

I'd like to be prepared for when the "end of summer" arrives
(looking out of the window, it must have been two weeks ago...),
and the next tutorial part would be nice to have.

Sorry for not responding for such long time but I was abroad for the last three weeks. I need to handle few (1 or 2) uncommon situations and add in-game mission objectives. It will be complete then (I think) apart from localization. I can't promise anything because I really don't know what am I going to do in following days and I have several pending tasks, but I'll try to do it during this weekend.

Andrej