[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[crimson-users] gp2x port issues / suggestions
First of all, congratulations from Paris for the game !
Unfortunately i'm not in university anymore to play this game during
Well, here are some issues/suggestions I've thought playing the crimson
gp2x port v1 :
- When I press start (the equivalent to 'e', End Turn), quite often it's
like I kept start pressed : it's always the opponent's turn, I don't
know if it's related to the way I press the start button (something like
: quick == 2 or more press, very quick == 1 normal press, normal == a
lot of press...)
- As I can't use start to end my turn, I use to press the left shoulder
button (equivalent to Escape) to display the right-click menu.
But in "keyboard mode", the joystick's sensibility is too high, a normal
"joystick-down" action walks 2 or more steps (example : to "Map", then
"Level Info"), is it possible to reduce this sensibility just for the
- Same thing for similar menus like "content" of personnal carriers and
- Once it's computer's turn, the game is in "mouse mode", and it's not
possible to reach the "stop" button to stop viewing opponent's operations
- When displaying "building actions" (like factories), the only way to
reach repair/produce buttons is to use "Mouse mode". Maybe we could set
this mode by default in buildings, then return to the mode the user was
playing once exited ?
About the graphics of the game :
how can I get the original picture files of the game to see what I can
do on them ? I tried to work on a screenshot of the windows' port but
it's not really easy, having the original picture files may (but not
sure) make things quicker.