[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
GFX update, round #1
Here are the first results of the gfx updates I've done today.
The map is by myself, called GFXupdate.
What to notice :
- more bump in water without being too shiny
- bridges (including roads and rails) drop shadow on water
- buildings have more details (it mays however make some maps
"uncompatible" (some weird results)
- broken roads have more details
- beaches are more "fading" in with the default grass tile
What i'm working on now :
I'm currently working on those famous mountains :)
What I'm wondering about :
Making the units to drop shadow, but it may be confusing, i'll try.
Any comment or suggestion will be appreciated :)