Re: Polish translation for Baptism of Fire and Lake Yukarwa

On 04.08.2007 22:16, Torinthiel wrote:
Attached patches for both missions. Sorry it took me so long, but
finally it's done;) Also, for Lake the patch fixes a trigger message
bug. Try playing as Kand and win by capturing the Rebel HQ (which is by
the way waaay to easy, but it's a camapaign mission so you're not going
to play as Kand). Both title and message were screwed up.

Thanks, committed.

Btw, would roll another release some time soon, but I'd really
like to have at least one new mission to go with it. Any takers?

Jens