Re: [Not About Game] Just being curious...

tangyen a écrit :
Sorry, this question should not be asked here,
but, I can`t help myself from doing so...

How many holidays do you have in your country?

In Taiwan, people usually work 42 hours per week,
have the public holidays excluded, people only get 7 - 9 days extra, for vacation purpose,
and I have heard that people in the France,
usually have 5 weeks extra, that makes me amazed.

TangYen @ TW

Orange vous informe que cet e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail. Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

In France, for an employee, the annual duration of the paid-leaves is in theory thirty working days (6 days per week, Sunday is not counted) that is to say 5 weeks.

The legal duration of work is fixed at 35 hours per week. If you make overtime, your company can choose to pay them to you or to give you somme vacation more in order to compensating for the hours carried out beyond 35 hours/week.

These advantages are reserved for companies of more than 19 people.
The employees of the small companies (less than 20 people) are remunerated according to their working time. They can make a little more than 35 hours per week but less than the maximum duration of work.

Maximum durations of work in France:

The achievement of overtime and “selected” hours cannot cause to carry the duration of the work beyond the limits fixed by the french law, namely:
- 10 hours per day;
- 44 hours weekly calculated over one 12 weeks unspecified period (or 46 hours weekly over one 12 weeks period consecutive within the framework of a decree taken after the concluding of an agreement of branch);
- 48 hours per week.

In my case, I am freelance and I work without any employee. I can work as I want, as a long time as I want it. However, I must pay social contribution social proportional to my working time… so I thus prefer to work like all the others!

--
Benoit PEUREUX
e-mail: benoit.peureux@xxxxxxxxxx