Re: Game tutorial needed ...

Thanks brain for the hints !

Hi Jens,

I hadn't found any manual as yet. Forgot to make a "man crimson"
(muuuuhhhhhhhhhh). Thanks for that hint ;-)

I'd like to be your enemy soon :-) E-mail or ICQ me if it's time
(125941330). I think we can talk in German then ?

Cu guys

Ginku

--
If Linux doesn't have the solution you have the wrong problem.
Registered Linux user #191 807 		      ICQ # 125941330