[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clipped Wings
- To: crimson-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Clipped Wings
- From: Nikola Smolenski <smolensk@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 07:15:09 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 01:16:23 -0500
- In-reply-to: <1164543373l.262l.0l@fizz>
- References: <email@example.com> <1164543373l.262l.0l@fizz>
- Reply-to: crimson-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-crimson-users@xxxxxxxx
- User-agent: KMail/1.7.1
On Sunday 26 November 2006 13:16, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> On 26.11.2006 11:18, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> > On Monday 25 September 2006 19:46, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > > I thought it was time we finally continue the campaign, so I present my
> > > first shot at the third mission in the series. Let me know what
> > > you think, I'm especially interested in feedback on the difficulty
> > > level. I haven't yet added any handicaps, so don't try to make it
> > > harder/easier. ;-)
> > IMO, too easy no matter which side I choose. Perhaps removal of the
> > factory in upper left would help.
> Hm, Dave thinks it's too hard, you think it's too easy, maybe that means
> it's just right? ;-)
Well, I stand by what I wrote, as I just managed to win the level even without
capturing the factory. Tight operational space in front of my base gave me
some problems, but by the time computer hauled units from the factory to it,
my elite troops could smash just about anything.
Don't misunderstand me though: when I say it's too easy, I think it's too easy
this far in the campaign. Earlier, it would be an OK level.
It would be a nice feature if it would be possible to capture replay of the
level, the way Wesnoth does. I'd like to keep copies of my strategic
genius ;) and I could for example attach the replay now to discuss the level.
It could be done by saving the game at the end of each move, and for playing
it, loading successive saves.