Re: Fwd: Dreamcast porting competition

On Thursday 03 February 2005 11:54 am, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> On 02.02.2005 18:54, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > Hm, I just got a note that we might be able to borrow a Dreamcast for the
> > duration of the porting effort...
>
> Ok, now what do I tell them? Dave, since you already expressed some
> general interest I think this one goes to you specifically (which doesn't
> mean others can't jump in if they want to). Would it make a difference
> to you if you had a Dreamcast available?

No, I just don't have time.  Working part time + 9 credit hours of college +
family = booked till summer

The only way this becomes worthwhile for me is if there's a reasonable
expectation of winning the prize.  For that, of course, I'd need a lot more
information than I've seen, and even then.....

So, no.  Sorry.

(I was just commenting it would be fun, really :)  )

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

Yow!  I just went below the poverty line!