Re: Second tutorial map

> > This will probably be better. So here goes the map scenario v.2:
> >
> > - the player has two Medium Tanks units. One of them (located
> > somewhere in the nw part (5,3 or so)) will be rookie and the
second
> > (in the middle as proposed before) will be veteran. Both will
combat
> > single Medium Tanks (they will maybe have to be damaged).
>
> I wouldn't damage the enemy tanks. The veteran will easily win its
> fight. For the other unit you can tell the player that he can repair
> in the depot. If he still loses the unit, simply create him a new
one.
> If he manages to lose that one, too, abort the mission...
>
> > I don't know whether the player should be able to produce just one
> > type of unit (Medium Tanks) or have the choice between Heavy and
> > Medium Tanks. The infantry comes into play later, that's for sure.
>
> I'd go with just Medium Tanks first.

With the new Research event complete (I noticed that it's in the CVS
just today) I completed the second map. Please play it and post any
suggestions. The messages are not done yet so my intentions can be
not-that-clear. Comments welcome.

Andrej
>>> POZOR ZMENA - KONCERT PRESUNUTY NA 28.2.2005
RAMMSTEIN, 28.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk