PCB | how to update the pcb, if a change is made to the schematic?

Hello Fellows,
I am a new user of gschem and pcb.  I have a question to which I have searched the
archives, but come up empty handed.

** In the PCB, is there a command to move components to a specific x,y location?

** After starting on the PCB, I have to make a change to the schematics, is there a way to update
the pcb file? Without affecting placement or All routing?

If a email thread has covered this already, would you mind sending me that link.

Thank you, I truly appreciate any help on this.

running gschem and pcb on Mac OS X

// Sal Aguinaga
// Northwestern University