Re: Second campaign map

> Thanks, added. However, there is an error in the English messages.
> Correction attached.

I translated the mission information, diff file is attached.

> Please also note that it often isn't such a good idea to grab and
> translate a new map at first sight. Often it will still undergo
> some changes after the first post to the list (due to the map not
> being release state in the first place or suggestions by other list
> members (although the lurkers here seem to apply their comments
> very economically, so that's not too likely ;-)), and if you're
> unlucky you'll have to do the entire translation again. (Don't want
> to discourage you, but you should be aware of the risks...)

I have read almost everything in the mailing list archive so I know
how maps can change :-). But I don't mind translating a map again
(well, not too much). Anyway, I was quite bored today so I translated
it. Should rather play and comment it, huh?

> Jens
>
> BTW, all the stuff I received in December should now be in CVS or
> processed otherwise. If it isn't, it got lost.
Yeah, everything I sent is there. Glad to contribute to this project.

Andrej

http://www.logofun.pobox.sk - urobte radost svojmu telefonu