Re: New string for translators

> For the undo feature we need a new string. It will appear in the
unit
> context menu, along with Info, Content, and Sweep Mine.

Hmm, this looks like you intend to allow undoing of just one action. I
was thinking about more-than-one-action undo (when I want to attack
with the killer Heavy Tanks and notice that I blocked their way with
some Personnel Carriers three moves ago).

OTOH this will be quite enough to allow the player undo any mistakes.
If he forgot to think (strategically), well, he's on his own...

> This is the patch for the English template. Please send me patches
for the
> other languages as well.

Here you go!

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk