Feature request: different research event behavior

I'd like to be able to disallow a player to produce unit type. This
could be done in two ways:

in the current research event just "flip" the unit able-to-produce
flag instead of setting it "true" (I don't know the exact internal
workings)

or add brand new event. I personally like the first way (although
there can arise some problems with multiple research events) because
it looks more coding-friendly :-).

Andrej

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk