Re: HI

On Wed, 2008-12-31 at 13:12 -0500, killwill169@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Looks like everyones gone. Where is everyone?

Well.

I can't speak for anyone but myself. I'm still here (I'm
*always* here, mwahaha, ahem), but I haven't been spending
a lot of time on crimson lately (cautiously speaking).

For me, the project is now pretty much in maintenance mode.
I'll add translations, maps, too (if they deserve it),
I'll probably even try to fix bugs (if there are any left,
hah!), but I don't expect to do any major development
work on it any more.

That probably means I should release a new version some
time soon so that the new translations don't keep
rotting in CVS forever. Hm.

Whatever.

Jens