Re: Re: Why is cf site down? :(

I mailed that because seul.org was offline for awhile (or, at least, not accessible from Russia). Please move to sf - it was available all that time. For forum, you can register on UCOZ, for IRC - on Freenode. If Crimson-Lobby channel is off, just call me via Skype - my Skype-name is Yura-Monstercat. Whenever my PC is on, Skype is on too. So, to maintain the IRC channel, call me via Skype. Jens, if you want to maintain the channel by yourself, just mail me directly for the login/password of the account that the channel is maintained through.