Re: Building for Windows

On Fr, 2013-01-04 at 12:03 -0600, Dave Fancella wrote:
> I'm kind of in the mood to fool with it, make more music, etc. :)  are
> we still under the requirement to use midi?

Well, that only existed as I didn't want to ship music that was 10 times
the size of everything else combined in the default set. Which, I guess,
is still true. I'd have no problems with offering bigger music as a
separate download (either as a replacement or in addition to the
included default).

Jens