Re: Some new maps

於 二,2007-06-26 於 18:11 +0200,Jens Granseuer 提到:
> On 25.06.2007 23:35, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> > On Monday 25 June 2007 21:21, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > > I just received a pack of old custom maps for Battle Isle and
> > > the first data disk and we have permission to use them for CF.
> >
> > Permission to use them, as in: permission to release them under GNU GPL?
>
> Exactly.

Although I have gone for quite an while,
I still want to congratulate you all for this event,
that will certainly attract some who has enjoyed Battle Isle series.

BTY, would CF become something similar to Battle Isle 3 instead of 1 ?
Fancy graphics would be crucial in attracting more gamers
and developers. Like the following picture :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Battle_Isle_3_screenshot.png

TangYen