Ports

Hi. I am not a coder, sadly. But I would like to see a KolibriOS/MenuetOS (FASM) port of this game. Dosbox under Kolibri is just plain laggy because of Kolibri's nature. A good trick would be to use a text map then morph it into the actual grid, with a set of transition rules (then use graphics found in other CF packages). There's no runtimes/libs of normal programming languages on those OS's right now, so a FASM (flat assembler) coder is highly desired for CF to go on that OS.

BTW... is the project scrapped or development busy? there's been no mailing list entries for a looooong time. :(

                                                                         Sincerely yours, George Sergei Constantinoff (AKA YuraConst).