Re: Patch : cursor follow the mouse

Le 2014-03-25 10:03, Adam H a ÃcritÂ:
This might relate in some small way, but I also play Go (a 3k-4k year
old board game of Chinese origins (Go is the Japanese name)), and
miss-clicking is a common-problem when playing on the internet.

One program I play on solved this problem by applying the "click" when
the mouse button is released instead of when it's pressed. If a player
simply released the button, the action was completed, but if a player
accidentally clicked the button, they had the opportunity of moving
the mouse away from the area of operation thereby cancelling the
action before releasing the button.

Something similar could be adapted if the problem is miss-clicking.
However, if it's not, please treat this information as trivia.

Thanks for your sugestion, it is interresting ; I'm frequently annoyed when I use uligo on my smartphone with this problem ( but the size of a go stone is not comparable with a cf hex size).

I'll look in you'r direction for click handling.

--
SÃbastien