Map testers wanted

Hi there,

every now and then it happens that a new map happens to end up in my inbox
(no, not as many as one would hope for). Quite frequently, it stays there
for a week or so before I get around to actually playing it, which is
probably not very encouraging for the developer on the other end of the line.

Under even more obscure circumstances I sometimes finish a new map myself -
and then lack people to give it a proper beating (me, I'm usually pretty
much focused on one "proper" way to tackle the map, so having someone
else go over it is never a bad idea).

So, basically, this is a call for testers. Ideally, in the end, I'd like
to have a group of people which need to approve a map before it can go
into an official release. Prerequisite to that would be the development
of a set of mapping guidelines.

If you are interested or know someone who would be interested in this
kind of job or know someone who knows someone who would be interested...
I'm open for applications.

If there is enough euphoria here, I'll also post candidates to this
list for public review. Let me know what you think.

Jens