bi2cf

Hi, its me again.

due to missing responce of you, I would like to ask once again.
Does anybody have a bi2cf for me, please?

It took some time to ask this question again, because of busy life besides. Thats also the reason, why I want to play the battle isle maps on my pocket pc with wm5.0 (arm architecture). If I am on the road, waiting at the train station etc. there is a lot of spare time to use with playing cf! - congratulation to the author of lost factories by the way. my most liked level!

So: if nobody sends the converted files to my account:

t+w+o+r+s+c+h @web.de (without the "+" and the "space"),

I have to convert them on my own...
and therefor I need a bi2cf, as I understood your documentation.
It would be a pleasure to recieve response this time!
Many thanks!

T. Worsch
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!
Mehr Infos unter http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021131